Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Terms and Conditions
1. GeneralThese Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") governs the use of the services ("Service") that are made available by hfnent.com & kartadda.com, Heartfulness Enterprises ("Portal", "we" or "us"). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between HfnEnt and the individual or user/entity who enrolls or subscribes to our service ("Subscriber" or "you").PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. HfnEnt may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that HfnEnt believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.HfnEnt may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.HfnEnt i.e. hfnent.com & kartadda.com provides a composite approach for building up online facility to the buyers and sellers for fulfilling their requirements and to grow well in association with Heartfulness Enterprises as the scope of Buyer & Seller is defined below:Buyer: Is a user willing or buying a products listed on the HfnEnt under various Categories by exploring around website using available resources.Seller: Is a user willing or selling his/her products on the HfnEnt after agreeing the terms & conditions.
2. ServicesHfnEnt offers Users/Subscribers online sell/purchase services specified under Category tab for the duration of the service term purchased from Webs.Services are provided on the basis of facility and equipment availability. HfnEnt reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.Details regarding your account can be found in your account control panel and may be terminated/disabled upon any misuse or unhealthy use of the Service.
3. Sell/PurchaseAll HfnEnt Users/Subscribers agree the terms & conditions during the process of registration and making sell/purchase transaction by agreeing various process flow. HfnEnt database maintains all related commercial logs in database for future use and providing related report. Each of the User/Subscriber is provided unique User Id & Password for access to the Webs.All web page error requests (such as 403 errors or 404 errors) will direct traffic to a default HfnEnt error page. This error page informs visitors that the web page they are looking for cannot be found.At its sole discretion, HfnEnt may show advertisements or other commercial content on their website anywhere it deems fit.Depending on which sell/purchase transaction made you may request to change the billing term of your service through your account control panel.
4. Offers on Sell/PurchaseAll type of offers in terms of quantity, discount, delivery charges and price etc. are based upon agreement between HfnEnt and the product providers/facilitators or Webs, and may be changed/removed any time without informing to the Users/Subscribers.Users/Subscribers may check these types offer time to time by accessing the Webs.Promotional offers, including special introductory rates, promotional rates, or any non-regular pricing, will only be available to the new or prominent customers and are only valid for the initial term.
5. Email and SMSHfnEnt do not claim to communicate information all the times for Users/Subscribers transactions. However HfnEnt will do level best efforts for building up communication mechanism through emails or SMS or both.
6. Backbone or InternetHfnEnt services are accessible through internet only and HfnEnt do not claim about the bandwidth capacity being used by Users/Subscribers. However HfnEnt will try to keep its services up all the time until/unless any major problem or situation not under control.
7. DomainsBoth the domains (hfnent.com and kartadda.com) being used for offering online services are properties of Heartfulness Enterprises or its associated companies. Any commercial use of these websites by anyone without prior permission from Heartfulness Enterprises.In future, use of these domains may be altered accordingly as per the time demand and remain sole decision of Heartfulness Enterprises.8. CurrencyAll HfnEnt fees and charges are quoted and billed currently in INR unless otherwise noted.However, later on other currencies will be included by the time demand. Users will be having the option to pay services fees in various currencies and as per the currency exchange rate. The exchange rate used is subject to change from time to time and can always be found on the Portal.
9. Service Fees / Payments / InvoicesHfnEnt uses an automated payment processing system and only accepts debit/credit cards and net banking or payments at this time. All Subscribers are required to maintain valid payment information on file for the processing of any applicable service fees. At its sole discretion, HfnEnt may use debit/credit card issuer-approved services, such as VISA Account Updater and MasterCard Automatic Billing Updater, to acquire updated payment information for the purpose of processing outstanding payments that are on your account.HfnEnt may take any reasonable action to validate your payment and registration information, and collect all payments due. You agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from any efforts to collect any past due amounts from you, to the extent allowed by law.Service fees are due at the time of order or on the day of delivery. All fees must be paid in full.Invoices for all HfnEnt services can be found by logging into your account control panel.Billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to Portal's attention within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so will be deemed to be an admission that the invoice and charges are accurate.If any chargeback or charge dispute notices are received for your account, services provided to you may be immediately suspended pending investigation, and you will be subject to chargeback service charges.
10. Definition of "No Transaction Fees"HfnEnt does not charge you any fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account ("Transaction Fees"). However, your selected payment processor, may still charge you Transaction Fees for each payment you receive. You will be solely responsible for any such Transaction Fees.
11. Termination / Order Cancelation / Refund PolicyHfnEnt may terminate your Service under the following circumstances (non-exclusive list):· Non-payment of charges· You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement· Your use of the service disrupts HfnEnt business operations or affects any other partyAll Subscriber data will be suspended/removed from HfnEnt servers for such terminations.You may request account termination at any time by contacting our Customer Service team either through phone or case ticket.When submitting your cancellation request, you must provide the correct username and password for your account for verification. Incomplete cancellation requests will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. You will be responsible for any service fees that arise from your failure to cancel your account.Refunds will not be given for services that are billed monthly or for one-time service fees, such as web design fees, file recovery fees, domain redemption fees, etc. You are eligible for a refund on hosting services that are not billed monthly.
12. Subscriber ResponsibilityWhen you apply to use HfnEnt services, you will be asked to select a Subscriber ID and Password. The Subscriber ID and Password are the means through which you access certain services. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the Subscriber ID and Password you select from any unauthorized use. IN NO EVENT WILL HfnEnt BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBER ID OR PASSWORD.Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including debit/credit card and contact information. This information can be updated in your account control panel.
13. Prohibited ConductHfnEnt does not allow the use of unsolicited commercial email ("Spam") to promote products or services. Any Subscriber engaging in the sending of Spam through the HfnEnt network or promoting information on websites hosted by HfnEnt will be considered in breach of this Agreement and will be suspended from the Service immediately.Your use of the Service must be in compliance with Indian laws, and the laws of your country at all times.You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Service does not consume excessive system or network resources that disrupts the normal use of the Service through, but not limited to, spawning multiple processes, or consuming excessive amounts of memory, CPU or bandwidth capacity.
14. NoticesYou agree that, unless other instructions are posted on HfnEnt’s website, any notices required to be given under this Agreement will be deemed to have been given if delivered by email or fax, or sent by registered mail or by courier to each of the parties in accordance with the most current contact information you have provided to us, and the contact information for Website.com posted on the Website.com website. All notices shall be effective upon receipt, except that email and fax notices shall be effective upon transmission.
15. Reservation of RightsWebsite.com reserves the right and sole discretion to:· Review any account for excessive bandwidth utilization and to suspend service to those accounts that have exceeded allowed levels.· Terminate any account for non-payment of charges, for providing fraudulent account information or fraudulent payment information.· Terminate any account if the contents of its website results in, or are the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action against HfnEnt or any of its affiliates or partners, without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit.· Terminate any account for unsolicited, commercial e-mailing (i.e., Spam), illegal access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking), distribution of Internet viruses or similar destructive activities, activities whether lawful or unlawful that Website.com determines to be harmful to its other customers, operations or reputation, or for any breach of this agreement.· Suspend the Service at any time for any duration of time when necessary, without penalty or liability to ourselves.You agree that it may be necessary for us to temporarily suspend the Service for technical reasons or to maintain network equipment or facilities.
16. Limitation of LiabilityThe Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the use of the Service is at your own risk. HfnEnt makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through the Service. HfnEnt is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of the content or Service provided by HfnEnt.In no event will HfnEnt be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss arising out of the Service or in connection with your products provided to you.HfnEnt, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the Service.
17. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold HfnEnt, its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse HfnEnt with respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or use by you or any third party of the Services.
18. Force MeasureWebsite.com will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
19. Unenforceable ProvisionsIf any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of this Agreement in any way.
20. Governing LawThe rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this Agreement are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the province of India.You may be subject to other local, provincial or state and national laws. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of India for any dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction. We shall be entitled to institute legal proceedings in connection with any matter arising under this Agreement in any jurisdiction where you reside, do business or have assets.
21. Age of MajorityHfnEnt does not accept agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 18 years. By submitting your account application, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age or your parent or legal guardian has agreed to accept this Agreement on your behalf.
22. WaiverNo waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement will be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision nor shall such a waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed by the party to be bound thereby.
23. Entire AgreementThis Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted at HfnEnt, represents the complete agreement and understanding between us with respect to the Service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.Legal Advisor